For interest in chartering a chapter at your university or graduate chapter in your area, please contact the Director of Expansion and request an Application (Expansion@nab.eci1984.org). The Director of Expansion or an appointed member(s) are available to answer general expansion questions and hold informational meetings to students or faculty at your request.
All applications for new chapters must (1)meet all of the requirements for the chapter type (see requirements below), (2)Complete expansion application, (3)receive the Director of Expansion’s approval and (4)receive a majority vote of the NAB Executive Board. Once these requirements are met, a chapter can be assigned a charter with the exception of having been incorporated within its perspective state.
Undergraduate Chapter Minimum Requirements:
- Prospective Chapter needs to have at least 5 people come forward on that university’s campus who are actively seeking admittance by expansion.
- All people need to have a GPA of 2.5 or above and 30 credit hours to be considered for admittance.
- The prospective chapter will eventually be required to get their own Tax I.D. number, Federal I.D. number, and get its own incorporation in its perspective state under NAB incorporation statutes.
- All those interested must also meet all university requirements for a Membership Intake Process
Graduate Chapter Minimum Requirements:
- Prospective Chapter needs to have at least 5 members of Epsilon Gamma Iota, Inc. come forward and state a desire to form a chapter in a city, state, or region.
- These 5 or more members of Epsilon must be in good standing and be Class B (Graduate) or Class C (Transitional) members.
- The chapter will be required to get their own Tax I.D. number, Federal I.D. number, and get its own incorporation in its perspective state, under NAB incorporation statutes.